Friday, December 4, 2009

Miley Cyrus Concert and Disney Store trip!

This past Sunday I went to go see Miley Cyrus in Atlanta, GA. :-D

but before I get to that, I want to talk about going to the Disney store!

Basically, when you put me in a Disney store I am mesmerized by everything in it and want everything in it.

The store had a big Princess and the Frog section which made me happy :-) *crosses fingers that the movie does really well so I can be a 2D Disney animator*

It also had a pretty big toy story section (the double feature in 3D was AMAZING!, I saw it for my birthday)

and of course, my favorite: a stuffed animal section!

Also the store (being a Disney store) had statues (not the best word, but work with me) of a bunch of different Disney characters around the perimeter of the store (these statues are part of the store)
and they had one of Simba in the Mad Hatter's hat! and one of Timon and Pumba wearing Aladin's prince hat! This made me extremely happy because the Lion King is my favorite movie!

I ended up buying (all this stuff I have to wait until Christmas to get, but it will be well worth it):

The Princess and the Frog Soundtrack
mini plush of Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana (as frogs)
Simba plush
Ham (from Toy Story) piggy bank
Mickey Plush (it was 5 dollars because we bought a bunch of other stuff)

After going to the Disney Store my mom and I drove to the Philips arena to see Miley! I seriously was the oldest person there, but I didn't care, I had just as much fun (probably more fun) than any of the younger kids there.
I was 16th row on the floor I think and had a great view! Metro Station opened (Trace Cyrus the lead singer is the brother of Miley) and I enjoyed them even though I only know one of their songs.
Miley was great! She sang all of her well known songs (no Hannah Montana songs though, so no Best of Both Worlds or Nobody's Perfect) and there were a lot of cool things that happened during the show. I mean, she flew right over my head on a motorcycle, kind of cool :-)

She ended the show by singing "The Climb" from the Hannah Montana Movie which is one of my favorite songs so it couldn't have ended better.
After the show my mom and I had to drive back to Savannah and we got home around 2am (I was exhausted by this point)

Not much news on the Disney College Program front...

I really really need to email this person from my college and ask her how rooming and classes and all this other stuff would work if I'm doing the program this fall.
I'm getting worried that it's not going to work out. I mean, I'm definitely going to do the program at some point, but I'm starting to worry that it isn't going to work out for me to do it this fall. :-/
I think it will! I'm going to apply and if I get in then it will put things in motion and I will end up doing it!

and on other random Disney side notes:

I finished Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days yesterday! It is so good! I am eagerly awaiting to play the next game in the series!!

AND

The Princess and the Frog will be out in theaters in exactly one week!!! It is going to be amazing! I haven't been this excited for a movie in a long time!

1 comment:

  1. THE LION KING IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE. OF ALL TIME. EVER.

    ...that is all

    ReplyDelete